CCTV camera K1080IR-AM
K1080IR-AM is a camera dedicated for cooperation with VIDOS video door phone systems.
Programmed to work in the 4 most popular video monitoring systems:
- CVBS (analogue technology 960H)
Its excellent parameters are ideally suited to work as an additional camera for viewing and displaying images on VIDOS monitors. The possibility of adjusting its parameters for cooperation with the recorders of most popular manufacturers makes this model extremely universal.
Thanks to support for many image standards, camera can work in any monitoring system with a maximum resolution of 1080p independently of the type of recorder (depending on the technical capabilities of the recorder). Switching between CVBS / CVI / TVI / AHD operating modes is intuitive and go ahead with a simple switch.
The switch allows you to change the image display technology.
To switch the mode, move and hold cursor for 5 seconds in the direction corresponding to the mode you want to turn on.
High resolution Full HD 1080p, 2.8mm wide angle lens, case in IP66 watertightines class and infrared searchlight with a range of 20 meters allow for effective observation independently of weather conditions or the specificity of the object. The camera also has many integrated signal processing functions to reduce noise and improve image quality.
- 4 in 1 camera (CVBS / CVI / TVI / AHD)
- image sensor: 1 / 2.7 “Aptina 2.1Mpx COMS Sensor
- resolution: 25 fps in FULL HD 1920 x 1080p (TVI, CVI, AHD), 960H (CVBS)
- lens: 2.8mm enabling wide-angle observation
- sensitivity: 0.01 Lux for F1.2, 0Lux for IR-on
- mechanical infrared filter – ICR
- infrared searchlight: range 20m, 18 SMD IR LEDs
- signal / noise ratio:> 50dB
- functions: D-WDR, 3DNR, WB, BLC, AGC
- adjustment range: horizontal: 0 – 360 °, vertical: 0 – 180 °, rotation: 0 – 360 °
- power supply: 12VDC
- synchronization: internal
- working temperature: -10 ° C – 50 ° C
- casing: metal watertightnes class IP66
- Color – anthracite
- dimensions: φ94 × 69 mm
- Weight: 400g